Malaviya Chowk, Rajkot, Gujarat
GST No. 24AADCF2745D1Z2
IndiaMART Trust Seal Verified
Foster Induction Private Limited recognized as fastest growing IGBT based induction heating equipment manufacturing company based at Rajkot, India. Foster Induction provides customer-focused solutions for induction heating, melting (copper, brass, silver, gold, platinum), casting, annealing, brazing, forging, hardening applications worldwide. Implementing an Foster Induction solution can help you reduce manufacturing costs, increase energy efficiency, improve safety, and meet your lean manufacturing objectives.
Foster Induction products are designed and manufactured in ISO 9001 facilities, are CE marked, and meet RoHS. Additional certifications are available on request.
BRIEF ABOUT INDUCTION HEATING TECHNOLOGY
Induction melting/heating furnaces are latest electromagnetic furnaces used for the melting/heating of various base metals, such as copper, aluminium, iron, and steel, and precious metals, including gold, silver, rhodium, and many more.
Induction furnaces offer a controllable, clean, and energy-efficient melting process. These furnaces are used by many foundries and steel plants. They also offer numerous benefits over traditional furnaces, such as cupola, arc, oil, and gas. These benefits include:
· Fast Heating – Induction furnaces works induction principal which is a quicker process compared to electric or gas heating.
· Quick Start up – Full power is made available to the furnace through the energy-efficient power supply and no warm-up or cooling down cycle is required. This ensures a quick start up time.
· Natural Stirring – Induction power supply create medium frequency electric current give a strong stirring action, which gives homogeneous mixtures of the liquid metal.
· Reduced Refractory – Induction furnaces require less refractory materials as compared to fuel-fired units.
· Energy Conservation – Induction furnaces are more efficient than convention furnace. These furnaces are capable of reducing the power consumption for melting metals.
· Compact Installation – Induction furnaces are available in a wide range of sizes. The installation is rather compact as compared to other big and bulky furnaces.
· Higher Production Rates – The time of melting is shorter and this allows manufacturing companies to take advantage of higher production rates.
Our range of products include Gold Melting Machine Furnace, Vacuum Induction Casting Machine, Flask Vacuum Machines, Jewellery Graphite Crucibles, Melter, Induction Melting Furnace for Copper Gold Silver Platinum, Chilling Plant / Water Chiller, Induction Silver Melter, Gold Melting Furnace, Iron Melting Furnaces, Induction Furnace Coil, Ceramic Jacket, Graphite Rod, Graphite Crucible GLM / Isostatic / Imported Grades, Induction Hardening, Brazing machine for Rotor / Carbide Tool, Billet Heater/Bar Heater / Induction Forging Systems, Gold Refining Plant, heating solutions, Induction shrink fitting machines.
Machines built with latest and advanced IGBT Technology and highly energy efficient, applicable across all the industrial heat treatment, melting, heating, hardening, annealing, brazing, shrink fitting and many more applications and our machines known for its easy installation, low maintenance, power saver, highly durable and uniform heating with smooth performance. We are manufacturing all the machines in our own premises under one roof so can provide our customers best quality and customized solutions as per their requirements.
We have team of engineers who are working very smart to build and update our Induction systems as per the latest technology and that results into better services to our reputed customers.